1. In this Invitation to Tender (ITT), Business China hereby invites event companies to each submit a formal proposal for the provision of event management, and related services to Business China in accordance with all the terms and conditions as set out in this ITT.
2. The objective of this ITT is to engage an event company for FutureChina Global Forum scheduled to be held on Aug 27th and 28th 2018.
3. This ITT contains the following documents:
a) This cover letter
b) Requirement Specifications
4. Please submit your Proposal which includes:
a) Price schedule indicating package cost with breakdown and item description for provision of event management and related services;
b) Staging and set production
c) Conceptualisation, design, production and printing of marketing materials and conference collaterals
d) Conference AV equipment & services requirements plenary and breakout rooms
e) Services of technical personnel/ engineers etc (if required)
f) Event mobile app development
g) Background information of company, including latest financial statements, event portfolio and details of account manager; and
h) Any other supplementary information.
5. Each Tender must be submitted in accordance with this ITT. Any Tender not made in accordance with the Instructions will not be considered.
6. Business China may reject any Tender where any attempt is made to amend and/or vary the terms or conditions in this ITT.
7. Your Proposal must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1700 hours on April 27th, 2018.
8. Bidders will be bound by the submitted proposal and deemed to have submitted a declaration of compliance with this ITT.
9. All enquiries regarding this ITT should be made in writing and directed to either:
Lim Ding Yi (Ms)
DID: 6213 0408
Gary Chan (Mr)
DID: 6213 0407
Alice CHAN (Ms)
Please click here for the FutureChina Global Forum 2018 Event Company Brief.