Business China is dedicated to nurturing an inclusive bilingual and bi-cultural group of Singaporeans through extensive use of the Chinese language as medium of communication, so as to sustain our multi-cultural heritage, and to develop a cultural and economic bridge linking the world and China.
Business China is a platform that integrates language, business and culture.
Members will be invited to attend activities organized by Business China, such as business forums, seminars, networking session and etc.
- General Member
- Student Member
- Corporate Member
- Open to individuals from various industries who are bilingual and have a keen interest in Chinese language and culture.
- Membership fee is $321.00 (inclusive of GST) for a period of 5 years.
- To apply for membership, please click here.
- Open to students at least 12 years of age, from Secondary Schools, Pre-Universities, Junior Colleges and undergraduates of Universities of Singapore. Singaporean students studying in overseas institutions are also welcome to apply.
- Applicants in full-time employment will not qualify.
- Applicants must be fluent in Chinese as well as have a keen interest in Chinese language and culture.
- Waiver of membership fee. Membership will be ceased upon completion of schooling.
- To apply for student membership, please click here.
- Membership is by invitation only.
- Membership is valid for a period of 5 years.
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To renew your general membership, please click here.
- To renew your student membership, please click here.
- To renew your corporate membership, please contact Business China Secretariat or email email@example.com.
*Please note that renewal of Business China membership is subject to approval and is on a case-by-case basis.